Sunday, March 14, 2010

Library Loot


Yesterday I worked at the library and then stopped at another public library to return books. Every time I do this I feel great that I have cleaned out my stack of books. Unfortunately, the area where I keep my library books doesn't look cleaned up for long. I came home yesterday with just as many books as I took back.


Here's this week's loot:


Adult Books:
Brava, Valentine by Adriana Trigiani
Hush by Kate White

Young Adult Books:
Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott
Alligator Bayou by Donna Jo Napoli
Fat Cat by Robin Brande


Middle Grade Books:
Jane in Bloom by Deborah Lytton
Discovering Pig Magic by Julie Crabtree
Purple Heart by Patricia McCormick
Lifting the Sky by Mackie d'Arge
War Games by Audrey Couloumbis and Akila Couloumbis

No comments: